Some days ago I had downloaded E-Book in PDF file format. From that E-Book I had to copy some portion of text. When I Copy or press CTRL + C no text was copied on the clipboard. Then I surf the internet in search of tricks to copy text from it. Many bloggers suggest to use decryption software to remove the password from the PDF file. I tried lots of Password removal software, But I am not able to remove the password and copy text on clipboard. But hundred times failure doesn't mean I won't, finally I got the tricks to copy text by using Google Drive. Google Drive is the Cloud storage service for the users. It provide about 15GB of storage freely. When we upload Google Drive it facilitates to preview our files. And I use that Previewing functionality to copy the text from the secured PDF File.
To Copy the Text, Go through the Following Steps:
Step 1: First of all you need to have a Google Drive , If you do not have Google account then Sign up of new account.
Step 2: Now upload the Secured PDF File on the Google Drive. To upload Click on "Upload" Icon as marked in the picture below:
Step 4: Now wait for the minutes till the file is uploaded.
Step 5: When Upload finishes right click on it and then click on "Preview".
Step 6: Wait for the preview, when file opens copy the text.
In this way you can able to copy the text from the secured PDF file. But please keep in mind that don't do it to violate the copyright policy or to republish others property.



No comments:
Post a Comment