YouTube is the largest online video service where we can able to watch shared videos as well as we can upload our own videos. Some time we get our favorite video and want to download them to watch next time without any internet connection but due to design of YouTube, it cannot allow us to download them. I had same problem when I was new in YouTube, but finally I get the way to download video, Today I am going to share that tricks which help me to download videos from YouTube.
YouTube doesn't provide any link to download videos so we feel difficulty to get videos. For this we have to use third party services which helps us to get video link to download. There are lots of YouTube video grabber. Some of them are:
This are some top YouTube video grabber. In of them savefrom.net is the best one. The first video grabber that I use was keepvid.com, but it ask for java to be installed in the system. Due to this I search other video grabber, tried them and finally I got the best one and that is savefrom.net .
Why savefrom.net is Best
- It doesn't say to install JAVA like other sites.
- It is responsive and easy to use.
- It also facilitates developers to integrate its services in other website.
- We can also download videos from other website like rapidshare.com , facebook.com .
How to Download YouTube Video by Savefrom.net
Step 1: First go to the www.YouTube.com and search for your video to download.
Step 2: Open the video to watch and copy the link from address bar of your browser as I have done in picture below:
![]() |
| Right Click on address bar and click on "Copy" |
Step 3: After coping the Video link go to savefrom.net and paste the link in a box and Click on "Download".
Step 4:Wait some seconds and you will see like this:
![]() |
| Links inside red mark are download links. |
Step 5: Now choose the file format and click on the links that are marked in picture. After this download will start.
In this way you can able to download YouTube video. It is a simple trick which I have been using since two years. I hope you will like this tricks.




No comments:
Post a Comment